Juvederm Voluma® XC
Hello, Cheekbones! Dr. Fasano is pleased to offer Juvederm Voluma® XC injectable gel – the first and only filler FDA-approved to instantly add volume to the cheek area. The results are subtle, giving your facial appearance an elegant and natural lift.
How It Works
Juvederm Voluma® XC is a companion to the Juvederm® XC line of products, which have been proven to effectively smooth wrinkles. The injectable gel is made of hyaluronic acid which is a naturally occurring, hydrating substance already found in your skin. Dr. Fasano injects Voluma into the skin to create volume, which lifts the contour of the face giving a subtle effect of a more youthful profile.
Potential Side Effects
After this minor in-office treatment, you should be able to resume your regular activities the very next day. With proper care, the effects of this product are expected to last a full two years. As with any injectable, some minor side and very temporary effects may include itching, tenderness, redness, and swelling at the injection site.
Different Types of Juvederm Fillers
Juvederm is a collection of dermal fillers with 6 unique and long-lasting fillers. Below are the 6 other types of Juvederm fillers and their uses:
- Juvederm Skinvive: New to the U.S. market, Skinvive is a non-volumizing, hyaluronic acid injectable approved by the FDA that gently smoothes and hydrates your skin from within, enhancing overall texture and quality for a dewy, revitalized look.
- Juvederm Ultra: Ultra is used to correct and add fullness to moderate wrinkles and lines, as well as lips. This filler can be used to add volume to lips and provide temporary lip augmentation. Results typically last 1 year.
- Juvederm Ultra Plus: First approved in 2006 by the FDA, Ultra Plus is designed to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds. It is injected into areas of facial tissue where deep lines, wrinkles, and folds occur. Results last up to 1 year.
- Juvederm Vollure: This filler is also designed to correct and improve the appearance of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds (laugh lines) and marionette lines (deep lines that extend from the corners of your mouth to your chin). Results typically last up to 18 months.
- Juvederm Volbella: Designed with patented Vycross technology, this filler is injected into the lips for lip augmentation and to correct lip lines (lipstick lines). It’s also designed to be injected into the undereye hollows to add volume and improve the appearance of undereye hollowness. Results last up to 1 year.
- Juvederm Volux: Juvederm’s newest filler designed to improve moderate to severe loss of jawline definition. This is the first and only FDA-approved filler for the jawline. Results last up to 1 year and patients usually require 2-6 syringes for treatment.
Schedule an Appointment With Dr. Fasano Today
For those who want to look more youthful without surgery or regular injections, Juvederm Voluma® XC is a wonderful compromise that’s non-invasive and long-lasting. If you live in Vero Beach, Jupiter, Sewall’s Point or nearby, ask Dr. Fasano if Voluma is the right choice for you. Call today at 772-221-9111 or contact his Stuart office online.