Plastic Surgery Financing
The Art of Plastic Surgery, led by John B. Fasano MD, is pleased to offer convenient financing options to meet the needs of his patients in Martin County and surrounding areas. Surgical and nonsurgical treatments can be financed through plans from Alphaeon Credit, CareCredit and Prosper. Please read more about these programs below and see which one best fits your needs.
Alphaeon Credit Card
With the ALPHAEON Credit card, you get:
- A wide variety of monthly payment options to help you reach your individual goals
- Special financing plans that are not always readily available with traditional credit cards
- The ability to use your card again for yourself or family members with no need to reapply and no annual fee
Your best you is closer than you think! Apply today so you can focus on looking, feeling, and being your best.
CareCredit healthcare financing is another well known program that allows you to pay back your bill in monthly increments – similar to a credit card but specifically for medical services, including cosmetic treatments. Please visit their site to learn more and to apply today by clicking on the CareCredit button provided.
Prosper Healthcare Lending
Prosper Healthcare Lending is the premier financing company in the cosmetic surgery industry. With over $3 Billion funded and over 250,000 people empowered, this is a name and a program you can trust. In less than a minute, you receive an instant response without affecting your credit. If you are interested, apply now.
- Immediate decisions without affecting your credit!
- Longer terms for lower monthly payments
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast & easy loan inquiry process
- 100% Confidential
Request a Cosmetic Consultation
We invite you to schedule a cosmetic consultation with Dr. Fasano to discuss the treatment options that will deliver the results you are seeking. At that appointment, we can also review our financing options available. Please call 772.221.9111 or fill out this form so we can contact you.